Monday 29 June 2015

I'll show Eden who's the best Hazard

The younger brother of the Chelsea star is hoping
Gladbach get a chance to face the Premier League
winners in next season's Champions League
Eden Hazard 's younger brother Thorgan is hoping
for a Champions League showdown between
Chelsea and Borussia Monchengladbach so he can
prove he is the better footballer.
Eden, 24, was crowned the PFA Player of the Year
after winning the Premier League and League
Cup in 2014-15.
Thorgan, meanwhile, secured an €8 million move
away from Chelsea to Gladbach this summer after
an impressive loan spell at the club last season.
A third place finish in the Bundesliga means the
club will play in the Champions League next term
and Thorgan is hoping for a meeting with his older
brother in Europe.
"My desire is for Chelsea to be among Gladbach's
Champions League opponents this campaign," the
22-year-old told Bild . "I've never played against
my brother Eden competitively, that would be a
great thing for our whole family.
He added, chuckling: "Then we can see who the
better Hazard is!"
Thorgan also insisted he would be endeavouring to
demonstrate why he deserves the No.10 jersey in
his second campaign in German football.
"The No.10 position is my best position, but I do
not know how the coach plans to play me," Hazard
added. "I have shown that I can also play on the
wing.
"I learned a lot last season, I think I became a
better player. I was able to play in one of the
strongest leagues in the world.
"Of course, I hope that next season I will play a bit
more, but I know that the competition for places is
huge. This is normal at a big club. I will work hard
and have to play well to assert myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment