Saturday 27 June 2015

Zaccardo I haven't refuse Milan exit

The defender claims recent stories about him are
untrue and hit out at those who have questioned
his professionalism
Cristian Zaccardo has hit back at further claims he
has rejected opportunities to leave Milan despite
playing such a limited role in the first team.
The defender has made only 15 Serie A
appearances for Milan since his move from Parma
in January 2013.
It has been reported Zaccardo has spurned
chances to leave San Siro as he is happy to see
out a contract that will run until next year.
The former Italy international, though, has reacted
by insisting such stories are unfounded.
He posted on Instagram: "For years in silence
I tried to do my job better. Never over the top,
never against corporate decisions or techniques.
"I think football should be about all those people
who put seriousness and passion into their play or
in support.
"I read for the umpteenth time that I refused
various destinations, but I stress, in respect of the
football fans, that such information is untrue."

No comments:

Post a Comment