Friday 26 June 2015

Maradona mourns Dad

The Argentina legend spoke of his grief after his
dad passed away on Thursday
Diego Maradona has paid tribute to his father after
he passed away on Thursday at the age of 87.
Reports emerged earlier in the day that Don Diego
was seriously ill in hospital with heart and
respiratory problems, before the Argentina legend
confirmed his death in a short statement.
"Hello, I'm Diego Maradona and I wanted to say
thanks to everyone who gave exceptional treatment
to my father.
"Unfortunately he has left us, but he went in
peace. All his children gathered and I want to
thank his doctors who did everything to keep him
alive.
"However, he went in peace and with all of our
love. He had all his children around him.
"Thanks to the press, who was respectful to us in
every moment, even entering and leaving the
clinic. I really appreciate that and I thank all the
Argentine people for praying for my father.
"A warm kiss to everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment