Thursday 25 June 2015

RVP may leave Manchester United

Robin van Persie has hinted that he could leave
Manchester United this summer.
The striker has been linked with a move away from
Old Trafford after losing his status as a first-team
regular under Louis van Gaal.
The likes of Lazio and Galatasaray are interested in
signing Van Persie as United search for a new
forward.
Speaking tonight to Dutch outlet ELF Voetbal, Van
Persie admitted that he needs to be playing
regular in order to make Holland's Euro 2016 side.
Van Persie explained: "When I signed for United, I
knew these kinds of reports would appear. Next
year is the European Championship. That
tournament is going to play a big role in the
choice I will make.
"I have to be in my best form. But most important
is the wish of my wife and children. Whatever I do
Bouchra, Shaqueel and Dina Layla are the highest
of my priorities. They have to be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment