Saturday 27 June 2015

Ronaldo - False news must stop


The winger has reiterated his
contentment at
Madrid and is confident the club can win trophies
next season
Cristiano Ronaldo has hit out at "false news"
regarding his future and again stated his
happiness at Real Madrid .
The 30-year-old was linked with a return to former
club Manchester United last summer and his future
has again be questioned 12 months on following
the appointment of Rafa Benitez as Madrid's new
coach.
However, despite showing his loyalty to Carlo
Ancelotti in a Twitter post shortly before he was
sacked in May, Ronaldo has dismissed reports he
is disillusioned with life in the Spanish capital.
He told A Bola : "I have not spoken to any press in
recent weeks with the exception of today and that
is only to dismiss the false news that has been
written in an attempt to create conflict between
myself and Real Madrid.
"I am very happy at the club and very focused and
confident of a new season full of success. I repeat
once again that I am at the best club in the world
and it is with the best club in the world that I want
to win again.
"I have not spoken to any press while on
holiday. I'd like you to sincerely stop with the false
news and give me a little peace. Real Madrid and I
are fine with each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment